After rereading my "About Me" page, I was bored and I could see the reader going "blah, blah, and more blah."
So what captures the essence of my identity, who I am now, where I've been and where I want to go?
Here's basic facts:
- I'm married to a recently-retired third grade Lutheran school teacher,
- Proud father of two grown children,
- A member of the first-class of babyboomers,
- A former veteran staff member of the Michigan Legislature,
- A former newspaper reporter,
- A graduate of the Michigan State University School of Journalism,
- A child of a single-mom who was a real survivor and knew how to love unconditionally,
- An owner of two Chevy's both old, a Malibu and a Lumina,
- A former in-prison volunteer under the auspices of Prison Fellowship for almost 20 years,
- A Barry Goldwater conservative who believes that personal freedom is vital,
- A struggling Lutheran who's tired of the lethargy and lukewarmness of the church,
- A son who has memory of meeting his father only once and was instantly disowned,
- A seeker who's looking to nurture his personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
It's my chronicle of life as I live it, read about it and think about the future.
Powered by ScribeFire.