Do you come across articles and posts on the web that you don't want to read now, but would like to take time with later?
I have a collection of links that I've accumulated and have been left as orphans that I either forget or never get back to. Today is no different. I do want to read these:
- New York Times article about the divisions in Sarajevo, Bosnia where World War I got started with the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand and his wife Sophie on a non-descript bridge there. I stood on the bridge and I have family that lives about three hours down the road.
- Wall Street Journal package of stories about the legacies left from World War I after 100 years.
- Wall Street Journal story about what children of aging parents need to know.
- Daily Beast writes about Indiana Gov. Mike Pence as a dark horse Republican in the race for the presidency.
- Detroit Free Press raises the question of whether charter school have been oversold as performers in teaching children.