As my wife and I watch the Weather Channel and surf the web from our bed on a blizzardy Sunday morning in the heart of Michigan, here's what I'm reading:
- Lansing State Journal says that by the time the storm is over, mid-Michigan should have 8" to 12" of snow with plenty of blowing.
- Wikipedia says that a blizzard is a severe winter storm condition characterized by low temps, strong winds and heavy blowing snow.
- Chris Garrett who blogs on blogging has a great post on the most important question you can ask.
- George Bullard of the Detroit News posts in his blog about how 5 percent of Americans pay nearly 60 percent of individual taxes. Forty percent pay no income tax at all.
- Our Daily Bread devotion from Radio Bible Class for today tells about what the word Selah means in certain of the Psalms. Text is Psalm 24:10
- Booth Newspapers Lansing columnist Peter Luke writes about the lack of will from state political leaders to raise taxes and that the Democratic majority in the State House might be in trouble because of their recent past support for higher taxes.
- Bay City Times has story about how mortgage and foreclosure crisis is affecting my hometown.
Blogged with Flock