Who says there's nothing valuable on Facebook? My old friend, Walt Sorg, posted on his Facebook this YouTube video about how vinegar can save the day in a variety of daily needs, especially those "oh, man" sort of moment. This is worth watching.
This is what the YouTube video says about the video and how to use vinegar.
Published on Sep 25, 2013
We've put together a list of 10 interesting ways to make that bottle of vinegar work for you. Audible Trial: http://audible.com/household
1. Unclogging a drain
2. Removing adhesive residue
3. Getting rid of awful smells.
4. DIY Cleaning Products
5. DIY Fruit fly Trap
6. Getting Wrinkles out of clothing (My favorite)
7. Preventing pets from scratching
8. Make flowers last longer
9. Cleaning your glasses perfectly
10. Removing baked on gunk in a frying pan